My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Child Custody & Child Support
I listen carefully to your concerns
Law Offices of John B. St. Francis supports clients in Child Custody, and Child Support cases. Based in Burlington, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts throughout Vermont. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress that legal matters bring
At Law Offices of John B. St. Francis, I know how to navigate the complexities of Vermont law. I will be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children's right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. I provide compassionate and understanding support to people facing criminal charges.
- Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Vermont, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney.
- Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. I am dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
When you work with Law Offices of John B. St. Francis, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Burlington law firm today
Law Offices of John B. St. Francis cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Burlington. Call the firm at 802-662-0925 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.